After-Hours Maintenance: 972-347-0977
- Water: Don't worry - we set that up for you!
- Electric: Our preferred electricity provider is Reliant Energy - 1-855-353-7736. Mention promo code: MF2791 to receive our resident special.www.reliant.com/myhome
- Cable, Phone & Internet: AT&T provides phone, internet & cable to The Boat House. Call 877-910-0501 or visitwww.att.com/uverseconnect to get service.
- Pet fees include a $250 refundable deposit and a $400 non-refundable fee.
- Monthly pet rent is $20 per pet.
- We do not have any weight restrictions on pets, but certain breed restrictions do apply
Call the leasing office to receive a full copy of the pet addendum.
The Boat House is proud to be The Colony’s first non-smoking apartment community. This means that all of our common areas – indoors and outdoors – as well as ALL apartment and townhome interiors are non-smoking, creating a healthy and clean community for our current and future residents. We hope this helps you breathe a little easier about your choice to live at The Boat House.
We love helping our residents save on utilities bills and save energy. Here are a few ideas you can implement into your daily living:
- Replace incandescent lighting with compact fluorescent bulbs. Compact fluorescents use 20 percent of the electricity and last 10 times longer.
- With compact fluorescent bulbs, it is best to only turn off lights if you will not be using them for more than 10 or 15 minutes.
- Constantly turning on and off compact fluorescent lights will significantly reduce bulb life.
- Reducing the wattage of incandescent bulbs in frequently used areas
- Save considerable energy by turning your AC off (or setting the thermostat higher) when you are not at home.
- During the summer months, set your thermostat at the highest comfortable setting. Austin Ranch recommends a setting of 78-80. You can save 7 to 10% on your cooling costs for each degree above 78.
- During the winter months, set your thermostat at the lowest comfortable setting. Austin Ranch recommends a setting of 68-70. You can save 7 to 10% on your heating costs for each degree below 70.
- Use ceiling or portable fans to supplement your air-conditioning in occupied rooms.
- Replace filters quarterly and do not block registers and return vents with furniture or drapes.
- Use flat bottom pans that match the size of your stove burners. Clean the oven when its still warm from cooking.
- Use a microwave oven when it will work just as well as another method.
- Run appliances like the dishwasher and washer/dryer only when full.
- Turn off appliances and lights when you arent using them.
- Turn off/unplug all small electrical equipment, such as radios, VCRs or TVs when not in use.
- Turn off the lights when leaving an empty room.
- Close your blinds during the day.
- Turn down your hot water heater.
- If you have a fireplace, close the damper when not in use.
We have lived here almost a year now and the boathouse apartments have been exceptional in every aspect. The complex is always so well maintained and having nature all around with the lake and waterfall has been great. Anytime we've ever had an issue they are on it immediately.- Brianna Carreras - Google
This is my 3rd year living at the Boat House. I love it here. The staff here are so friendly. Romy consistently goes above and beyond.- Dana Calek - Google
I recently just moved to Texas and looked at quite a few places to live. I ended up signing a lease at The Boathouse. Sarah my leasing agent was very friendly and had good communication during the process.- Chris Smith - Google